Contact: Tracie Wildner, Professional Development Advisor
Office: Jacobsen Hall, Room 417
Phone: 315 464-6125
Upstate University Hospital at Community Campus:
Contact: Tracy Fenner
Office: Upstate University Hospital Community Campus OTD-HR
Non-Employees coming to Upstate Medical University are responsible for completing the following orientation materials:
- Non-Employee Orientation Guide and Completion Certificate (read the orientation guide for the campus you will be working at):
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Education and Completion Certificate
Requirements for Forms:
- ALL required forms should be returned to the department initiating the non-employee request within Self Serve.
- The initiating department shall be responsible for entering into Self Serve Tracker and maintaining all documentation of required education/forms.
- If the department is not able to enter into Self Serve Tracker, a COPY of the completed forms should be sent to OTD (JH Rm 417; fax 4-4400; email firstname.lastname@example.org) for Self Serve Tracker entry.