SUNY Upstate Child Care Center
The center is located at the Dr. Sarah Loguen Center, less than one mile from campus. SUNY Upstate Child Care Center is Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Opened in 1970, Upstate Child Care Center is one of the longest established employer-sponsored child care centers in the country and is dedicated to serving student-parents and employees of Upstate.
Open weekdays from 6:30 am to 6 pm.
Call 315 464-4438 for more information.
Our Parents Say...
"The atmosphere is wonderful. Everyone on staff knows my daughter by name. Lots of 'hellos' when she arrives, and that's even before she gets to the classroom."
—Leah Caldwell, Marketing Communications
"My daughter loves going to the child care center. And if she's happy, I'm happy. That is what really matters."
—Nakeia Chambers, Multicultural Resources
The Center at 650 South Salina Street, near Adams Street.
- High quality care for children aged six weeks to five years.
- Well-educated caregivers and teachers. All child care center staff have Early Childhood degrees.
- Attentive, caring environment with age-appropriate activities that grow with your child. Classrooms are designed for specific age ranges, and transitions to the next classroom occur when your child is ready.
- Outdoor and indoor fun and learning. Cooperation, fairness, creativity, and respect are part of the curriculum.
- Rates are competitive. As a SUNY child care center, we receive SUNY Block Grant funding to provide income-eligible students with reduced tuition for their child.