Traveling RN, LPN, and UST Orientation
Office: Jacobsen Hall, Room 417
Phone: 315 464-5463
Traveling Nurses are required to complete education and submit documentation on the following topics:
- Safety-at-Work (SAW)
- Population Specific
- Medication Administration Exam (RN and LPN only)
- Safety Companion
The links below are the documents you will need to submit.
Required: Adobe PDF Reader
Safety at Work (SAW) Education - Travel Nursing Staff working at all Upstate Locations
Review applicable sections below and complete the post-test. Please return your answer sheet to your traveler company or Nursing Support Services.
- SAW Manual
Click the link above to review this required education.
Population Specific Education - Travel Nursing Staff working at all Locations
- Population Specific Self Study: Clinical Staff
- Population Specific Clinical Exam
- Population Specific Clinical Answer Sheet Print and Return
Compliance Education - Travel Nursing Staff working at all Locations
Medication Administration Exam - Travel (RN and LPN only) working at all Locations
- Medication Calculations Review
- Basic Medication Administration Exam for RNs and LPNs
- Medication Adminstration Exam Answer Sheet Print and Return