Rotational evaluations are completed at the end of each rotation. Additionally operative performance, patient satisfaction and 360 degree evaluations are completed semi-annually. The evaluations are seen by the residents' real time on Med Hub and formally reviewed with them semi-annually. These evaluations along with their CREOG scores and feedback from our resident advisor meetings are the basis for promotion and increased progressive responsibility.
- Appointment of Dr. Jodi Wallis
- Meet some of the Centering team
- March of Dimes Grant given to SUNY Upstate Regional Perinatal Center
- Ali Doyle receives the GME award for Team work
- Retiring obstetrician Richard Aubry, MD, MPH reflects on his 50 year career
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology