Faculty evaluations of each resident's performance are reported quarterly and shared on an individual basis with each resident. This information, along with annual results of the CREOG in-training examination on the quarterly results of the in-house examination, gives the resident an opportunity to highlight areas of achievement and to identify any areas that require further concentration.
Promotion to the next level of progressive responsibility is contingent upon satisfactory academic and clinical performance.
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eddie HM Sze, MD joins the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nayeri Appointed Assistant Professor
- 2012 Resident Graduation
- Congratulations Lisa Allen
- Department welcomes two Gynecologic Oncologists
- Regional Perinatal Center awarded reaccreditation
- CMATCH Department presents Research Poster Presentation in New Orleans
- Ferro to Receive Planned Parenthood Award
- 2011 OB-GYN Awards
- Dean Appoints Robert K. Silverman, MD as Chair
- Residency Match a Success for OB/GYN!
- Chief and Senior Residents Featured at the Annual Scientific Program
- Department Faculty and Residents Present at Annual ACOG Conference