Victim Services

Your University Police Department

University Police at Upstate Medical University does not have an independent victim services department, however, there are social workers available 24 hours a day. To contact the Social Work Services Department, please call 464-6161, or visit the Social Work Services web site.


You can contact the Title IX Coordinator, Maxine Thompson, 711 Jacobsen Hall, by calling 464-5234 or by sending your feedback via email at ODAA@upstate.edu or thompsms@upstate.edu.

For more information on Title IX and the resources Upstate Medical University provides, please visit: http://www.upstate.edu/diversityinclusion/title-ix.php

Violence Prevention - Resources

For more information visit our Resources for the Prevention of Violence website at http://www.upstate.edu/victimresources/intra/ Intranet Icon while on campus.