- Save a Buck
- Upstate Strategic Plan
- Strategic Planning Definitions
- SUNY-wide strategic plan
- Timeline This time line shows the progress made under the Engaging Excellence strategic planning process.
- EE Final Committee Reports
- Chancellor Report This report prepared for SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher outlines Upstate's Strategic Planning effort through 2009.
- The Upstate Initiative The Upstate Initiative was a half-billion-dollar capital investment proposed in Fall 2007. Since then, more than half the total needed funding for these "bricks and mortar" projects has been secured or authorized.
- EE Summary This document outlines the team contributions for the Engaging Excellence during the first 12 months.
- Quick Wins This report captured the dozens "quick wins" which brought early momentum to the Engaging Excellence process.
- Environmental Scan