Donate new toys to local children in need!
A drive to collect new toys for local children who need them the most. This is a joint project between United Way, The Salvation Army and many community partners (including the Old Newsboys and local Marine Corps Reserve "Toys for Tots" program).
Upstate's drive is sponsored by the College of Health Professions.
November 18 through December 13
Collection Box Locations
- 250 Harrison Street, 4th floor (Marketing)
- 545 Cedar St., 3rd floor (College of Nursing)
- 550 Harrison Center, rm. 105 (Radiology)
- 650 S. Salina St. (Upstate Child Care Center)
- Main Lobbies in:
- Jacobsen Hall
- Silverman Hall
- Weiskotten Hall
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Salina Meadows, Suite 100 (MedBest)
- University Hospital, rm 1500A (Volunteer Office)
- Community campus: 1st floor lobby and Cafeteria basement level
- Widewaters, Financial Services lunch room
Monetary donations may be sent to Linda Curry, Dean's Office, College of Health Professions, ACS 1104 (checks payable to "Salvation Army", and note "Christmas Bureau").
For more information, contact Linda Curry at 464-6903 or email@example.com.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Main Campus Phone: