Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Walk to Cure Diabetes
Walk To Cure Diabetes
to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
Team Upstate welcomes all Upstate students, employees, volunteers, advocates, friends and families!
A 5K walk to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). The JDRF's mission is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications through the support of research.
Activities include DJ, bounce house, magicians and games. Enjoy Dunkin Donuts coffee before the walk, and refreshments after the walk.
Saturday, September 26, 2015
9 am - Registration (turn in additional donations)
9:30 am - Team Upstate group photo
10 am - Walk begins
Long Branch Park, Knoll Pavilion, Liverpool
How to Register
1) Register ONLINE NOW - click on 'Join This Team'
- For assistance in registering, contact Jennifer Wilson at the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation at 453.9327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Contact any Team Coordinator for a paper registration form:
- Kathy Bratt - 464-6335
- Paul Stasior - 464-5725
- Return registration form with minimum $35 ($20 students) cash or check (payable to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) by 9/16
How To Order A Team Shirt
- Donate a minimum of $35 ($20 students) by September 16 (either on-line or give to a team coordinator) and email your name and t-shirt size to Jennifer Wilson at email@example.com.
- You will be notified by e-mail when to pick up your shirt.
Keep fundraising! If you raise over $100 you will also receive a t-shirt from the JDRF at the event!
For More Information
Contact any Team Coordinator: Kathy Bratt at 464-6335, or Paul Stasior at 464-5725