An Institute Without Walls
The International Institute of Biomedical Sciences and Technology (IIBMST) facilitates collaborative research among academic disciplines, and does so by transcending geographic and scientific boundaries.
Membership is open to faculty members from an accredited institution who have interests in these research areas:
- Infectious Disease and Emerging Pathogens
- Disorders of the Nervous System
- Diabetes, Metabolic Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease
- Pharmacogenetics and Personalized Medicine
- Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
Newly designed IIBMST website coming soon.
Dr. Steven R. Goodman, IIBMST Executive Director
Barbara Ames, Assistant to the Vice President for Research
Phone: 315 464-4515