John Huszonek, MD
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: University Hospital, SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1980
- MD: Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, IL, 1976
- BS: Bowdoin College, 1972
- Anxiety disorders, Affective disorders, Psychiatric disorders associated with mental illness.
- Antidepressant use; Side effects of psychotropic medications.
Specialties & Certification
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/huszonej