Stipend and Fringe Benefits
Stipends are administered through the Upstate Medical University and are reviewed annually. The current stipend is: $30,000.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Time Off for Professional Development (e.g., conference presentations, interviews, etc.)
- Full access to SUNY Upstate Library
- Individual offices with networked computers and webcams
- Book Allowance
- Secretarial Support
- Access to Campus Activities, including fitness facility
Trainees who successfully complete the requirements for internship are awarded an Upstate Medical University training certificate.