SUNY Upstate Medical University Council
The Upstate Council comprises members who are charged to review all major plans for the effective operation of Upstate Medical University. Appointments are made to the council by the New York State Governor; in addition there is a representative of the student body and a member of the alumni association. The council also serves as an advisory body to Upstate President Danielle Laraque-Arena, MD, FAAP.
UNIVERSITY COUNCIL MEETINGSOctober 6, 2016
Click HERE to view live
2015-2016 MEETING SCHEDULENoon-1:30pm
Full Formal Council Meetings
in Room 1164 Weiskotten Hall
- October 7, 2015 Full Formal Council Meeting
at Binghamton Clinical Campus
- November 5, 2015 Full Formal Council Meeting
- January 21, 2016 Full Formal Council Meeting
- March 17, 2016 Full Formal Council Meeting
- May 26, 2016 Full Formal Council Meeting
Thomas E. Taylor, Interim Chair
Alan G. Hertel
John B. Johnson, Jr.
James E. Sparkes, Esq.