SUNY Upstate Medical University Council
The Upstate Council comprises members who are charged to review all major plans for the effective operation of Upstate Medical University. Appointments are made to the council by the New York State Governor; in addition there is a representative of the student body and a member of the alumni association. The council also serves as an advisory body to Upstate President David R. Smith, MD.
UNIVERSITY COUNCIL MEETINGSMay 23, 2013
Click arrow below to listen.
2012-2013 MEETING SCHEDULENoon-1:30pm
Full Formal Council Meetings
in Room 1164 Weiskotten Hall
Council Study Sessions
in Room 1509 Setnor Bldg.
- Sept. 27, 2012 - Full Formal Council
- Nov. 29, 2012 - Council Study Session
- Jan. 31, 2013 - Full Formal Council
- March 28, 2013 - Full Formal Council
- April 18, 2013 - Council Study Session
- May 23, 2013 - Full Formal Council
- June 12, 2013 - Council Study Session
Thomas E. Taylor, Interim Chair
Alan G. Hertel
John B. Johnson, Jr.
James E. Sparkes, Esq.