Robert E Hutchison, MD
4711 Upstate University Hospital - Downtown Campus
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pathology: Clinical Pathology, Core Laboratory, Hematopathology, Special Testing (Coagulation & Hemostasis)
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Cancer Research Program
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1986, Hematopathology
- Residency: University of Missouri Hospital and Clinic, 1984, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- MD: University of Missouri at Columbia School of Medicine, 1977
- Diagnosis and classification of hematologic malignancies and associated disorders; leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, myeloproliferative neoplasms, etc.
Specialties & Certification
- Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical Pathology
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Adult Leukemia
- Adult Lymphoma
- All Cancers and Hematological Conditions
- Bleeding Disorders
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
BOOKS & CHAPTERS
- Hutchison, R.E and Abraham, N.Z.: Leukocytic Disorders, in Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods, 21st edition, Pincus M. and McPherson R., eds., Saunders, Inc, 2007.
- Mathur, S. and Hutchison, R.E: Hematopoiesis, in Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods, 21st edition, Pincus M. and McPherson R., eds., Saunders, Inc, 2007 (22nd Edition, In Press).
- Hutchison, R.E., section editor, Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, in Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods, 21st edition, Pincus M. and McPherson R., eds., Elsevier, 2007. (22nd Edition, In Press).
- Hutchison, R.E. and Uner, A. H. Pathology and Biology of Hodgkin's Disease. In Weinstein, H., Hudson, M. and Link, M. (Eds.) Pediatric Lymphomas, Springer-Verlag, 2007.
- Bem S, Hutchison RE, and Naif Z. Abraham NZ. A Man with Anemia and Lymphocytosis. In Tietz's Applied Laboratory Medicine, 2nd Edition, Scott MG. Gronowski AM and Eby CS (Eds). Wiley, 2007. (22nd Edition, In Press).
- Hutchison R.E.: Non-hematologic neoplasms involving the bone marrow. In Jaffe E, Vardiman J and Arber D. Neoplastic Hematopathology. In Press.
Clinical Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/findadoc/hutchisb
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/hutchisb