Area Perinatal Networks
All following links are external. Please use the Back button to come back to this page.
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eddie HM Sze, MD joins the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nayeri Appointed Assistant Professor
- 2012 Resident Graduation
- Congratulations Lisa Allen
- Department welcomes two Gynecologic Oncologists
- Regional Perinatal Center awarded reaccreditation
- CMATCH Department presents Research Poster Presentation in New Orleans
- Ferro to Receive Planned Parenthood Award
- 2011 OB-GYN Awards
- Dean Appoints Robert K. Silverman, MD as Chair
- Residency Match a Success for OB/GYN!
- Chief and Senior Residents Featured at the Annual Scientific Program
- Department Faculty and Residents Present at Annual ACOG Conference