Clinical Provider Education and Outreach Visit
In collaboration with the Onondaga County Health Department and the Syracuse Healthy Start Project, members of the CMATCH team provide education to the clinical providers in the Syracuse area.
The mission of Syracuse Healthy Start is to reduce the overall number of infant deaths and eliminate ethnic and racial disparities in the rate of infant mortality. This program serves City of Syracuse residents who are pregnant or parenting a child under the age of two through case management, outreach, and heath education. This program promotes education programs on smoking cessation, family planning, HIV/AIDS, nutrition and a variety of other topics.
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eddie HM Sze, MD joins the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nayeri Appointed Assistant Professor
- 2012 Resident Graduation
- Congratulations Lisa Allen
- Department welcomes two Gynecologic Oncologists
- Regional Perinatal Center awarded reaccreditation
- CMATCH Department presents Research Poster Presentation in New Orleans
- Ferro to Receive Planned Parenthood Award
- 2011 OB-GYN Awards
- Dean Appoints Robert K. Silverman, MD as Chair
- Residency Match a Success for OB/GYN!
- Chief and Senior Residents Featured at the Annual Scientific Program
- Department Faculty and Residents Present at Annual ACOG Conference