General Obstetrics and Gynecology
Upstate Women's Health Services
Upstate Health Care Center
1st Fl., 90 Presidential Plaza
Syracuse, NY 13202
Map & directions
Phone: 315 464-5210
Fax: 315 464-2141
The physicians in the general division furnish medical advice, education, and treatment in the entire range of Reproductive Health and Preventive Care. This includes services for adolescents, women in the childbearing age and the peri and post menopausal years.
Our physicians utilize the most advanced techniques available for birth control and the newer, evolving methods of family planning.
Both medical and surgical gynecological care are provided by this division, including advice and coordination for those interested in 'Complimentary Medicine'.
Complete maternity care services, involving a range of risk levels, and the entire range of family planning services, including those women with special needs and problems are available from our general division physicians.
Robert F Pyke, MD
3658WT Physicians' Office Building
725 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Women's Health Network: Obstetric, Gynecology & Urogynecology, Pelvic Health
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: Rochester General Hospital, 1985, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internship: Downstate Medical Center, 1981, Fifth Pathway
- MD: Universidad Del Noreste, 1980, Medicine
- MS: Syracuse University, 1971, Guidance and Counseling
- BA: SUNY Oswego, 1969, Psychology
- Colposcopy, operative hysteroscopy, laser treatment of gynecologic lesions, operative laparoscopy, menopause, cervical pathology
Specialties & Certification
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Laparoscopic Surgery
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/pyker