Welcome to Obstetrics and Gynecology
Location: 736 Irving Ave, 3662 West Tower, Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: 315 470-7575
Fax: 315 470-2838
Welcome to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. We hope that you will explore our website and the associated links to see our diverse clinical divisions, academic and research programs and special outreach activities.
To promote comprehensive and compassionate health care for women of all ages.
To be the recognized leader in graduate education, scholarly activities, and expert clinical care in obstetrics and gynecology.
We believe in:
- The professional development of the residents, medical students, and other health professionals we mentor and teach.
- The equal access to quality healthcare for all women.
- The rights and freedom of our patients to make informed decisions.
- Service to our university, our community and our profession.
- Integrity, collegiality and respect for the individual.
Our physician faculty work on the leading edge of patient care, research, and education, and enjoy national and international reputations as scholars, teachers, and practitioners. Many of them are listed in the consumer medical guide, “Best Doctors in America: Northeast Region”.
Robert Silverman, MD
- Appointment of Dr. Jodi Wallis
- Meet some of the Centering team
- March of Dimes Grant given to SUNY Upstate Regional Perinatal Center
- Ali Doyle receives the GME award for Team work
- Retiring obstetrician Richard Aubry, MD, MPH reflects on his 50 year career
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology