We are committed to provide educational offerings for all nurses that allow opportunities to increase knowledge, promote continuing professional development and enhance nursing skills in the clinical area.
The great aim of education is not knowledge, but action.
Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Continuing Education Courses — offer a vast array of free continuing nursing education and educational resources
- Nursing Grand Rounds — Held monthly, NGR is a forum that provides nurses an opportunity learn, collaborate and share ideas about intriguing topics related to nursing practice.
- Nursing Programs — Offering individuals interested in a nursing career a dynamic clinical experience. Participants will interact with professionals as they perform their normal daily activities.
Clinical Instructors & Coordinators
- Clinical Instruction — Providing an all encompassing location for student clinical experiences
- Student Nurses — Upstate University Health System is pleased and excited to accommodate your clinical nursing experience. Whether you are engaged in clinical instruction in one of our facilities or are doing a role transition into practice, our aim is to offer you the opportunity to experience nursing practice in a paramount setting. We strive to offer a learning environment that promotes patient directed care, professionalism, teamwork, and diversity
- Traveler Nurses — Enjoy your travel assignment in a comprehensive, dynamic health care environment!