Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
?Mystery and Merlot’ fundraiser is March 30
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New Yorkers are invited to bid from a selection of more than 100 auction items, valued from $50 to more than $1,000, at the Ninth Annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser Friday, March 30, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Oncenter Complex Ballroom, 800 South State St., Syracuse. Proceeds from the event will benefit patient care at University Hospital through the Advocates’ grant funding program and nursing recognition programs at University Hospital.
POMCO is the premier sponsor. 93Q radio personalities Ted Long and Amy Robbins will emcee the event. Cindy Gambell of the Syracuse Chamber of Commerce is event chair.
Reservations are $50 and include wine-and-cheese tasting, dinner, dessert and dessert wine tasting, and a mystery to solve. Reserved tables of 10 are available for $500.
For reservations or more information, call The Advocates’ Office at (315) 464-5610 or visit their website at ww.upstate.edu/advocates.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal