Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Pediatrics to manage CareBest practice
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — The Department of Pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical University has assumed management of CareBest, a community-based general pediatric practice located northwest of Syracuse in the Route 31/Baldwinsville corridor.
Paul Fuller, M.D., professor of pediatrics and medical director of SUNY Upstate’s Pediatric and Adolescent Center at University Healthcare Center, serves as medical director of CareBest. Pediatricians Mary Green, M.D., Tobey A. Kresel, M.D., and Ellen M. Schurman, M.D., who serve as clinical faculty members in the Department of Pediatrics and who see newborns in areas hospitals, staff the practice.
Staff also includes pediatric nurse practitioner Gail K. Colten and administrative support.
CareBest patients have 24-hour access to Carebest pediatricians who are available to see patients Saturday mornings.
Regular Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. New patients are welcome.
For more information, call CareBest at 315-622-6595.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard