Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Area construction to cause campus traffic restrictions through October
Elizabeth Blackwell Street will be reduced to one lane from Oct. 5 through 13 to accommodate work on underground utilities. During this time, metered parking on Elizabeth Blackwell Street will be unavailable, and dropping off and picking up passengers in front of the CAB and Jacobsen Hall will be prohibited. Individuals wishing to pick up or drop off passengers should use the SUNY Upstate Medical University Parking Garage by entering from Elizabeth Blackwell Street. The SUNY Upstate shuttle will continue to make stops in front of Jacobson Hall during this time.
In addition, expect delays on East Adams Street throughout October as work on underground utilities continues. Crews will work on East Adams Street near Elizabeth Blackwell Street Oct. 3 and 4 and 14 through 18, and in the Emergency Department parking lot Oct. 17 through 27. Paving in this area is likely to occur in early November. Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained at all times.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard