Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Rodgers named Community Health Foundation Fellow
Leola Rodgers, associate administrator for the Golisano Children’s Hospital of Central New York, has been accepted into the Community Health Foundation of Western and Central New York Health Leadership Fellows program. The 18-month fellowship will provide intensive training of various issues, including patient-centered care, interdisciplinary teams, evidence-based care, quality improvement and information technology.
Rogers, of Cicero, has been an administrator at University Hospital since 1999.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal