Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Anne Ryan attends weapons of mass destruction training at Homeland Security’s Center for Domestic Preparedness
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Anne Ryan, emergency preparedness coordinator for University Hospital, completed a weapons of mass destruction training course sponsored at the Homeland Security’s Center for Domestic Preparedness May 31 to June 3 in Anniston, Ala. The training helps to ensure that emergency responders are better prepared to respond to local incidents or potential weapons of mass destruction incidents.
Ryan, of Cazenovia, is responsible for University Hospital’s emergency preparedness planning and response. Ryan is active in the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), an instructor in Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC), Emergency Nursing Pediatrics Course (ENPC), Pediatric Education for Pre-hospital Professionals (PEPP), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS).
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal