Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Advocates for Upstate Medical University to present ‘Mystery and Merlot’ March 31
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Central New Yorkers are invited to bid from a selection of more than 100 items, valued from $10 to more than $600, at the Eighth Annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser, sponsored by Advocates for Upstate Medical University, Friday, March 31, beginning at 5:30 p.m., at the Oncenter, 800 South State St., Syracuse. 93Q radio personalities Ted Long and Amy Robbins will emcee the event.
Mystery and Merlot also features wine-and-cheese tasting, dinner, a mystery to solve, raffles, live and silent auctions.
The event is co-sponsored by the Nursing Recognition Committee at University Hospital. POMCO is the premier sponsor; 93Q is the promotional sponsor. Proceeds from the event will benefit patient care at University Hospital through the Advocates’ grant funding program and nursing recognition programs at University Hospital.
Tickets are $50 per person with reserved tables for 10 available for $500.
For reservations or more information, call the Advocates Office at (315)
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard