Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Partial opening of new lobby is Monday, Sept. 19
A portion of University Hospital’s new lobby and main entrance will open Monday, Sept. 19, at approximately 6 a.m. This is only a partial opening, as work continues on many other parts of the lobby renovation project. Workstations for both Ambassador Services and University Police will be present in the new lobby at this time. Also Monday, the former outpatient entrance that has served as the temporary main entrance for the past year will be closed for construction. This entrance will be returned to its original design. The remainder of the lobby and the walkway over E. Adams Street from the parking garage to the hospital are expected to open in late October.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal