Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
University Pathologists Laboratories opens new patient service center
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – University Pathologists Laboratories (UPL) has opened its fourth patient service center in the Belgium Meadows Office Park on Route 31 in Baldwinsville, serving physicians and patients in Baldwinsville, Phoenix, Clay, Liverpool and surrounding communities. The patient service center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a. m. to 5 p.m.
Services include blood draws, collection of urine specimens, and preparation of other specimens such as cultures for transportation to UPL’s main Laboratory at 550 Harrison Center. UPL couriers are in the area several times a day to pick up specimens and deliver reports and supplies to the patient service center as well as to physicians’ offices.
UPL employs certified phlebotomists who have extensive experience in a variety of healthcare settings. Parking is free and no appointment is necessary. UPL participates with most insurance companies.
UPL’s other patient service centers are located at University Healthcare Manlius at 102 West Seneca St., Madison Irving Medical Center at 475 Irving Ave. Syracuse, and 550 Harrison Center, Syracuse. Patients should bring a UPL requisition or script from their healthcare provider.
For more information, contact the UPL Laboratory at 315-464-4820.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal