Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Health Science Center Physician to Chat Live On-Line June 14 at Americas Doctor.com
Sharon Brangman, M.D., associate professor of geriatrics and division chief of geriatrics at the State University of New York Health Science Center and University Hospital, will chat live on-line Monday, June 14 from 8 to 9 p.m.on Americas Doctor.com.
Dr. Brangman, who is included in the most recent edition of “The Best Doctors in America” (Woodward/White, Aiken, S.C), will discuss “Caring for the Elderly.” To chat with Dr. Brangman go to www.americasdoctor.com.
University Hospital is the first hospital in New York to “go live” on Americas Doctor.com, which operates a consumer-based healthcare web site on the Internet and on America OnLine. Consumers can talk one-on-one with a physician, participate in chat groups with specialty physicians, seek information on medical topics as well as locate providers by specialty in their geographic area at no cost.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard