Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
College of Health Professions hosts health careers open house March 19
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Some of the most sought-after careers in health care will be highlighted at a Health Careers Open House Saturday, March 19, at SUNY Upstate Medical University. The open house will take place from 8:45 a.m. to noon in Weiskotten Hall, 766 Irving Ave. The open house is free and open to the public.
The open house will give individuals interested in pursuing careers in the health care specific information about various jobs, including information about salaries and career mobility. The open house also will offer attendees an opportunity to observe various health care professionals at their jobs.
Organizers say open house is particularly suited for high school and college students, parents, counselors, teachers and college faculty.
The open house will focus on the following career fields: cardiovascular perfusion, cytotechnology, medical imaging sciences, medical technology, physical therapy, radiation therapy technology, respiratory care and cardiorespiratory sciences, nursing, and medicine.
The open house is sponsored by the College of Health Professions and the Office of Student Admissions.
To register, call 464-4570.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard