Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Physical Therapy Spring Symposium set for March 4 at SUNY Upstate
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Physical therapists can register now for the Physical Therapy Spring Symposium sponsored by SUNY Upstate Medical University. The event will be held at Weiskotten Hall on Friday, March 4, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 5 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The symposium will feature presentations by 12 SUNY Upstate faculty on a broad range of clinical and professional topics. In addition to providing the most current information, the symposium will provide physical therapists with methods to enhance their own practices.
The registration deadline is March 1. The cost is $50 per day for SUNY Upstate clinical instructors and $75 per day for all others. Participants receive 6.5 contact hours each day. Continental breakfast and lunch are included in the tuition.
For more information, or to be sent a registration form, contact Anne Starowicz at 464 6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now