Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Physical Therapy Spring Symposium set for March 4 at SUNY Upstate
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Physical therapists can register now for the Physical Therapy Spring Symposium sponsored by SUNY Upstate Medical University. The event will be held at Weiskotten Hall on Friday, March 4, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 5 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The symposium will feature presentations by 12 SUNY Upstate faculty on a broad range of clinical and professional topics. In addition to providing the most current information, the symposium will provide physical therapists with methods to enhance their own practices.
The registration deadline is March 1. The cost is $50 per day for SUNY Upstate clinical instructors and $75 per day for all others. Participants receive 6.5 contact hours each day. Continental breakfast and lunch are included in the tuition.
For more information, or to be sent a registration form, contact Anne Starowicz at 464 6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard