Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Physical Therapy Spring Symposium set for March 4 at SUNY Upstate
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Physical therapists can register now for the Physical Therapy Spring Symposium sponsored by SUNY Upstate Medical University. The event will be held at Weiskotten Hall on Friday, March 4, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 5 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The symposium will feature presentations by 12 SUNY Upstate faculty on a broad range of clinical and professional topics. In addition to providing the most current information, the symposium will provide physical therapists with methods to enhance their own practices.
The registration deadline is March 1. The cost is $50 per day for SUNY Upstate clinical instructors and $75 per day for all others. Participants receive 6.5 contact hours each day. Continental breakfast and lunch are included in the tuition.
For more information, or to be sent a registration form, contact Anne Starowicz at 464 6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal