Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
SUNY Upstate Medical University to present ‘Mystery and Merlot’ Feb. 3
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Central New Yorkers are invited to bid from a selection of more than 100 items, valued from $10 to over $600, at the Seventh annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser, sponsored by Advocates for Upstate Medical University Thursday, Feb. 3, beginning at 5:30 p.m., at the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel and Conference Center, 801 University Ave., Syracuse. Radio personalities from 93Q , Ted and Amy, will emcee.
“Mystery and Merlot also features wine-and-cheese sampling, dinner, mystery, raffles, and live and silent auctions featuring items that include a Stickley Butler Table, a wine-and-cheese cruise on Skaneateles Lake and jewelry from Egon Ehrlinspiel,” said Advocate Board Member and Mystery and Merlot Co-chair
Proceeds from the event will benefit patient-centered and nursing
recognition programs at University Hospital.
The fee is $40 per person with reserved tables for ten available for $380.
For reservations or more information, call the Advocates Office at (315) 464-5610.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard