News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Hawk landing
A Black Hawk helicopter from Ft. Drum army post near Watertown, N.Y., prepares to land on the helipad atop Upstate University Hospital June 26. The Black Hawk helicopter was part of a training exercise for Upstate trauma and emergency services staff in loading and unloading patients into the helicopter. The training session also helped familiarize the Ft Drum staff with Upstate’s helipad.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal