News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate Sleep Center
At a recent health fair, the Upstate Sleep Center showcases some of its treatment options, including “nasal pillows,” right, that are used during studies to treat patients with sleep apnea, and electrodes that are used to monitor brain waves, eye movements, breathing and chin and muscle tone during sleep studies. The center, located at Medical Center West in Camillus, was recently reaccredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal