News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice, email@example.com
National Health Care Decisions Day
April 16 marks National Health Care Decisions Day. On this day, we are reminded to designate a Health Care Proxy. Talk about your wishes with your family and your designated proxy, and sign the form. Empower your loved ones to make decisions for you, when you cannot. For more information, read Dr. Timothy Creamer’s letter in The Post-Standard.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal