Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
University Hospital to hold career open house for registered nurses Oct. 21
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — University Hospital’s Nursing Recruitment Office will hold an employment open house dedicated for registered nurses Thursday, Oct. 21, from 4 to 7 p.m. at University Hospital.
The open house will offer interviews with managers and tours, featuring: the adult intermediate ICU; inpatient surgery services; hematology/oncology; and cardiovascular units. Information will be available regarding New York State’s pension plan and compensation for registered nurses.
Parking will be validated.
To register or for more information, call the Nursing Recruitment Office at 315 464-6145 or visit http://www.upstate.edu/nursing
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard