News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Clare Arezina talks about music therapy at OCC
Clare Arezina, music therapist at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital, was recently a guest speaker at Onondaga Community College. Her discussion drew nearly 90 people. Clare was the first to present as part of a new series called Careers in Psychology, developed by OCC’s Social Sciences Department. Arezina uses music therapy as a tool to heal pediatric patients. She enjoys sharing her passion and knowledge with students who are interested in combining a love for music with therapy. Arezina is a certified child life specialist and a board-certified music therapist. She holds active memberships with the Child Life Council and the American Music Therapy Association.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal