News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Onondaga County Public Library book donation
A collection of books thoughtfully selected by the members of the downtown Onondaga County Public Library (OCPL), was recently donated by Theresa Mannes to Mary Laverty of the Family Resources Center at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. The books will be shared with patients through our Book Buddies program. The donation is dedicated to the memory of Theresa’s mother, Ann T. Mannes. Theresa has worked in the local history collection for many years. We graciously thank the library, Theresa and her significant other, Thom, for this donation.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal