News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Strong Women Strong Hearts set for Feb. 8
Upstate University Hospital’s cardiac nursing team will host its third annual Strong Women Strong Hearts event Saturday, Feb. 8 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at HealthLink OASIS Learning Center, 6333 Rt. 298, East Syracuse. The event will include health screenings, exercise, nutritional information, heart-healthy tastings, reiki therapy, massage and yoga. There also will be shopping areas with jewelry, food and other vendors. The event is presented in conjunction with Empire State College and the Upstate Women’s Health Network. To register, call 315-464-8668.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal