Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Area traffic restrictions in place June through September
The northbound lane of Sarah Loguen Street between E. Adams Street and the entrance to the parking garage will be closed to traffic for three months beginning Monday, June 21, to accommodate construction of the new parking garage. During this time, turning left from East Adams Street on to Sarah Loguen Street will not be permitted. Access to the Sarah Loguen Street parking garage will only be available via Harrison Street.
Drivers, however, will be able to turn left or right on Sarah Loguen Street upon exiting the parking garage.
From June 21 through September, temporary lane closures will occur on East Adams Street from Almond Street to Irving Avenue to accommodate large trucks carrying additional construction equipment and supplies to the parking garage construction site. Most deliveries will be completed before 7 a.m. weekdays. Police will escort the largest trucks. All deliveries to the site are expected to end by 2:30 p.m. weekdays.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard