Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
University Hospital outpatient entrance to close for renovation June 28
Beginning June 28, University Hospital’s outpatient entrance will close for approximately five weeks to undergo modifications as it will temporarily serve as the hospital’s main entrance during the construction of a new and expanded hospital lobby, slated to begin later this summer.
During the temporary closure of the outpatient entrance, all patients, visitors and employees will enter the hospital through the main entrance. A portion of the sidewalk adjacent to the outpatient entrance will be closed to facilitate the renovation project. A temporary walkway will be created in this area for pedestrian traffic. The renovation of the outpatient entrance will include the removal of part of the entrance overhang or canopy.
This work may result in temporary inconveniences for visitors, patients and employees. We ask for your understanding and patience as we seek to improve our facilities for all.
If you have any concerns with regard to the above construction project and its impact on operational issues, call 464-8888.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard