News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Toy Drive 2014
The Upstate Medical University community donated hundreds of toys to the College of Health Professions’ Toy Drive held from Nov. 18 through Dec. 13. The drive is a joint project with the United Way, the Salvation Army and other community partners. Toys will be donated to needy families. Displaying some of toys are, from left, Kenneth Galbraith, Linda Curry, Brenda Perez, Judith Ziobrowski, Diane Conklin and Kristin Thompson.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal