News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Miss America Nina Davuluri meets with patients and families at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital Nov. 16 during her Homecoming Celebration. Davuluri, of Fayetteville, N.Y., spent early Saturday afternoon with patients making crowns and tiaras, signing autographs and posing for pictures. Upstate Golisano is a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, which is a major partner with the Miss America Organization. This was Davuluri second visit to the hospital. In May, she met with patients and families as the reigning Miss New York.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal