News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Lung Cancer Vigil
Votives with the names of individuals who lost the battle with lung cancer line a wall at Upstate University Hospital for the annual Shine a Light on Lung Cancer Vigil, which is part of a national campaign to raise awareness about lung cancer, the leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States. Lung cancer takes more lives than breast, prostate, colon and pancreatic cancers combined.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal