Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
‘Miracle Ride’ to benefit Children’s Miracle Network May 16
Central New York motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to take a “miracle ride” around Oneida Lake in a benefit for the Children’s Miracle Network Sunday, May 16, rain or shine. Registration begins at 10 a.m. at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant and Tavern, 7384 Thompson Road, North Syracuse. The ride around Oneida Lake begins at 11:30 a.m.
The Miracle Motorcycle Ride is one of the first major rides of the season for bikers. The ride is not a parade. Motorcycles should be street legal and riders must wear proper attire, including helmets. The entry fee for the Miracle Ride is $25 plus $10 per passenger. Riders will receive a free T-shirt. Food, beverage and live music will be offered throughout the day.
The Children’s Miracle Network is a national non-profit organization dedicated to research and treatment for pediatric patients. All money raised by the Miracle Motorcycle Ride is placed in the CNY Children’s Health Fund of the Health Science Center Foundation at Syracuse Inc. to benefit children who receive their care at University Hospital of the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse and at Crouse Hospital.
To register or for more information, contact the Children’s Miracle Network office at the Health Science Center at Syracuse, (315) 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard