Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Centro bus service to be rerouted to Harrison Street, beginning April 17
Due to restrictions in the traffic circle as a result of construction, bus service to the front door of University Hospital will be limited as of April 17.
From April 17 through the duration of lobby constructon project:
SUNY Upstate shuttle bus service will pick up/drop off passengers at the entrance of the Regional Oncology Center.
Centro bus service will pick up/drop off passengers near the corner of Sarah Loguen Street and Harrison Street on all routes that previously made stops at the hospital circle or on Sarah Loguen St.
All Centro inbound buses (to downtown) will stop on Harrison Street opposite Sarah Loguen Street.
All Centro outbound buses (from downtown) will stop on Harrison Street next to Sarah Loguen Street.
We understand these changes may cause some inconveniences.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we improve our facilities for our patients, visitors and staff.
Through April 16, SUNY Upstate shuttle bus and Centro bus service in the hospital circle will continue to pick up/drop off passengers at the hospital front entrance.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard