Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
University Hospital’s Living Donor Support Group was featured in the Post-Standard March 21
University Hospital’s Living Donor Support Group was featured in the Post-Standard March 21. The article contains vignettes of the various experiences of several kidney donors. Ellen Havens of the Transplant Center reported that four living donors had already donated kidneys at the hospital this year and that one donor a week is scheduled for surgery at the hospital for the next two months.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal