News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate opens area’s first emergency department for older adults
Jaime Ciaccio, MD, director of the emergency department at Upstate’s Community Campus, with Meredith Price, chief administrative officer of the Community Campus, cuts the ribbon June 26 to open Gem Care, the first emergency department in the region designed for people over the age of 65. Gem Care is located on Upstate’s Community Campus at 4900 Broad Road in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal