News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Rieger talks concussions in baseball with News Channel 9
Brian Rieger, PhD, director of the Upstate Concussion Center, talks with Caitlin Nuclo and Mark Folsom from News Channel 9 about concussions in baseball and other sports. Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Alex Cobb was hit in the head with a line drive Saturday. Some are calling on Major League Baseball to take steps to protect pitchers. Watch the interview here: http://bit.ly/183Y1k4.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal