News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Strikes for Stroke
Upstate University Hospital employees gather at the annual Strikes for Stroke fundraiser to benefit patient programs for the Upstate Stroke Center. The bowling event, held at Flamingo Lanes in Liverpool, N.Y., June 9, featured PBA Tour Hall of Fame bowler and stroke survivor Mark Roth, seventh from right. The Upstate Stroke Center is one of the state’s designated stroke centers. It offers intensive stroke treatment, such as the new Solitaire 2 blood clot retrieval system, not available elsewhere in Central New York.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal