News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
New York Assemblyman Richard Gottfried visits Upstate University Hospital
New York Assemblyman Richard Gottfried, center, who represents midtown Manhattan and chairs the Assembly’s Health Committee, meets with Upstate University Hospital CEO John McCabe, MD, left, and Dan Hurley, Upstate’s assistant vice president of government relations, outside the entrance to the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital May 2. Gottfried’s visit to campus includes a tour of the hospital and talks with McCabe and other officials on public hospitals.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal