Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Joyce Mackessey and Kris Waldron named service line administrators for University Hospital
Joyce Mackessey and Kris Waldron have been named service line administrators at University Hospital.
Mackessey was named service line administrator for Ancillary Services, with responsibilities for Laboratory, Radiology, Respiratory, Pharmacy, Nutritional Services and Volunteer Initiatives.
Mackessey has served as director of nutritional services at University Hospital since January 1988. Since joining the hospital, she has been interim director of Auxiliary Services and interim director of the Nutrition Support Program.
Mackessey lives in DeWitt.
Waldron was named service line administrator for Medicine, with responsibilities for Continuum of Care, Employee Health, Palliative Care and Critical Incident Stress Management.
Prior to joining University Hospital, Waldron was associate director and lecturer at the Sloan Program in Health Administration in the Department of Policy Analysis and Management at Cornell University.
Waldron lives in Solvay.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard